This webinar is part of a series of webinar around Elastic Cloud and Elastic solutions, check out the rest of the series:
Get your Elastic skill set up to speed with Mikkel Kidmose, Solutions Architect at Elastic. You’ll learn how to manage logs, metrics, and APM on Elastic Cloud — the official managed Elasticsearch experience with powerful, out-of-the-box solutions such as Elastic Observability. By bringing your logs, metrics, and APM traces together at scale in a single stack, you’ll be able to monitor and react to events happening anywhere in your environment.
- The Elastic Observability story: Logs, metrics, and APM
- Elastic APM and an overview of distributed tracing
- Tips and tricks for using Elastic for logs and metrics
- Alerting and machine learning for observability
- Best practices for observability with Elastic Cloud
- You can, try hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost Elastic Cloud 14-day trial.
Get in touch with our Cloud Onboarding team who are here to help you get the most from your cloud trial evaluation and to ensure our solution is aligned with your business needs: firstname.lastname@example.org