Welcome to Keeping up with Kibana! This is a weekly series of posts on new developments in the Kibana project and any related learning resources and events.
How does #MachineLearning extend what you can do with #Elasticsearch & #Kibana? Let us explain: https://t.co/rOYaP99gSZ pic.twitter.com/rziJHHCEa2
— elastic (@elastic) May 16, 2017
- [UI Framework] Updated UI Framework build task to not compile source maps #11868
- [UI Framework] Updated Notice sandbox to use correct classes #11869
- [UI Framework] Fixed bug with UI Framework background height not expanding to fit content #11880
- When entering the context view, the filters previously defined in Discover are copied over in a disabled state. The filters can be manipulated via the filter bar and added via the “add filter” icons in the document table. (Apply filters to the context query)
- Improved accessibility of the Datepicker. #11753
- Fixed datepicker when Kibana is configured to use non-local timezone #11773
- Showing long index pattern names in selector #11907
- Fixed focus issue with React modals #11714
- [Index pattern creation] Moved the error message to below the input field #11801
- Prevented refresh fields error from breaking index patterns management page #11885
- Removed ng-scope from markup. #11755
- Dashboards can now be cloned in view mode (Introduce Clone feature in view mode)
- Fixed a regression bug with confirmation modals and the default focused button (Fix modals in react )
- Fixed issue with Chart tooltips overflowing browser window (Tooltip gets cutoff when tooltip is larger than chart container)
- Fixed issue with legend tooltip selection (Visualization legend tooltip - remove animation)
- Removed unused title attribute from saved-object-finder #11548
- A goulash of bug fixes and improvements ...
- HTML support is now removed from the Time Series Visual Builder #11770.
- The X-axis in the Time Series Visual Builder now shows the size of the time interval. #11639
- Tooltips are no longer cut off when they are larger than the chart container. #11769
- Users can now use tabs to navigate through the inputs and buttons in the sidebar editor. #11754
- Users now can configure the number of terms that are shown when opening a visualization from the fields-tab on the Discover page #11818.
- ... seasoned with two UX improvements from the community.