Returns configured remote cluster information.
If the Elasticsearch security features are enabled, you must have the
managecluster privilege to use this API.
The cluster remote info API allows you to retrieve all of the configured remote cluster information. It returns connection and endpoint information keyed by the configured remote cluster alias.
Connection mode for the remote cluster. Returned values are
- True if there is at least one connection to the remote cluster.
- The initial connect timeout for remote cluster connections.
Whether a cross-cluster search skips the remote cluster if its nodes are unavailable during the
true, a cross-cluster search also ignores errors returned by the remote cluster. Refer to Optional remote clusters.
- Initial seed transport addresses of the remote cluster when sniff mode is configured.
- Number of connected nodes in the remote cluster when sniff mode is configured.
- Maximum number of connections maintained for the remote cluster when sniff mode is configured.
- Address for remote connections when proxy mode is configured.
- Number of open socket connections to the remote cluster when proxy mode is configured.
- The maximum number of socket connections to the remote cluster when proxy mode is configured.
This functionality is in beta and is subject to change. The design and code is less mature than official GA features and is being provided as-is with no warranties. Beta features are not subject to the support SLA of official GA features.
This field presents and has value of
::es_redacted::only when the remote cluster is configured with the API key based model. Otherwise, the field is not present.