You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
The cluster remote info API allows to retrieve all of the configured remote cluster information.
This command returns returns connection and endpoint information keyed by the configured remote cluster alias.
- The configured initial seed transport addresses of the remote cluster.
- True if there is at least one connection to the remote cluster.
- The number of connected nodes in the remote cluster.
- The maximum number of connections maintained for the remote cluster.
- The initial connect timeout for remote cluster connections.
- Whether the remote cluster is skipped in case it is searched through a cross cluster search request but none of its nodes are available.