Welcome to Keeping up with Kibana! This is a weekly series of posts on new developments in the Kibana project and any related learning resources and events.
Behold the optic powers of #Kibana’s Time Series Visual Builder. Check out dynamic features in our latest tutorial: https://t.co/jrBmIJzZpQ
— elastic (@elastic) June 26, 2017
- [UI Framework] Define consistent default, small, and wide sizing for form fields, and support them within ExpressionItems #12190
- [KuiKeyboardAccessible] Using parallel language to remove ambiguity #12356
- [UI Framework] Add new color picker component #12245 #12422
- [Accessibility] Avoid empty th in doc-table header row #12364
- The initial new Platform pull request was merged into a feature branch (`new-platform`), where will keep working on it until it’s ready for a PR into master.
- Update files_to_commit to find renamed files #12423
- Show an error notification, not a full screen fatal error page, when a save fails on dashboard or visualizations #12381
- Fix reporting bug where saved searches with no results would cause reports to fail #12380
- Full screen mode for dashboards #12265
- #12425 #12239 Laying ground work for migrating Field Formatters from client only to being available on both the client and server to support Field Formatters with CSV export.
Bug fix edition:
- Look&feel improvemnts for K6
- 5.x fixes