Welcome to Kurrently in Kibana! This is a weekly series of posts on new developments in the Kibana project and any related learning resources and events.
#Kibana 5.3.1 released https://t.co/NI48LPuic1
— elastic (@elastic) April 20, 2017
- [UI Framework] Added support for dark theme links #11344
- [UI Framework] Added example of disabled kuiSelect #11345
- [UI Framework] Added kuiButton--fullWidth kuiButton--small, and kuiButtonGroup--fullWidth modifiers #11365
- [UI Framework] Vertical align children in a FieldGroup #11374
- Use courier in event context view #11127
- Fixed bug causing page to reload when typeahead item is clicked #11100
- [Advanced Settings] Updated Advanced Settings page with UI Framework components #11272
- Refactor Index Pattern Creation logic #11210
- Resolved bug with short-urls respecting the state:storeInSession setting #10822
- Finished default to named conversion for ui/public folder.
This week’s theme is bug fixes and improvements to new 5.4 features. So none of these affect current versions of Kibana.
- In the landing page
- For the Time Series Visual Builder
- Top N bar charts are no longer using gradients #11342
- Allow templates for legend labels #11266
- Label now correctly display falsy values #11265
- Users can now modify the maximum bucket size when manually specifying date intervals #11245
- Correctly cast number and text fields for percentile aggregations #11169.
- Correctly handle when no matching indices are found #11241
- For the tile map