You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
The following connector APIs are available:
- Get connector API to retrieve a single connector by ID
- Get all connectors API to retrieve all connectors
- List all connector types API to retrieve a list of all connector types
- Create connector API to create connectors
- Update connector API to update the attributes for an existing connector
- Run connector API to execute a connector by ID
- Delete connector API to delete a connector by ID
For deprecated APIs, refer to Deprecated 7.x APIs.
For information about the actions and connectors that Kibana supports, refer to Connectors.