Subscriptions that Go to Work for You
Options that help you get the most out of your self-managed deployment.
Elastic Cloud Enterprise lets you centrally manage multiple Elastic Stack deployments in your own environment, backed by the same technology that powers Elastic Cloud.
- Deploy anywhere - bare metal, VMs, private or public cloud
- Centrally provision, manage, and monitor multiple clusters
- Online same-day version updates
- Single-click upgrades & scaling
- Role-based access control (beta)
- Resource tagging, and tag-based deployment configuration
- Automated periodic snapshots
- Optimized resource utilization
- Container-based resource isolation
- Access to Platinum level features
24x7 support, 8 support contacts, unlimited incidents and projects, and Platinum level SLAs.
NEW: Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes (alpha) enables you to deploy and operate Elasticsearch and Kibana on Kubernetes. Learn more.
Or you can leave the hosting to us.
L2: 1 day
L3: 2 days
L2: 4 hrs
L3: 1 day
* Feature is currently not available in deployments on Elastic Cloud Enterprise
Any features or functions of services or products referenced on this page or other pages, or in any presentations, press releases or public statements, which are not currently available or not currently available as a GA release, may not be delivered on time or at all. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion. Customers who purchase our products and services should make the purchase decisions based upon services and product features and functions that are currently available.
We're With You Every Step of the Way: From Starting Up to Development to Production.
We know what it's like to start small and launch something big. Have access to our products, features, and support right from the beginning with our startup program, through development, and into production.