You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Manage your Kibana spaces.
The following Kibana spaces APIs are available:
- Create space API to create a Kibana space
- Update space API to update an existing Kibana space
- Get a space API to retrieve a specified Kibana space
- Get all Kibana spaces API to retrieve all Kibana spaces
- Delete space API to delete a Kibana space
- Copy saved objects to space API to copy saved objects between spaces
- Resolve copy saved objects to space conflicts API to overwrite saved objects returned as errors from the copy saved objects to space API
- Disable legacy URL aliases API to disable legacy URL aliases if an error is encountered
- Update saved objects spaces API to update one or more saved objects to add and/or remove them from specified spaces
- Get shareable references API to collect references and spaces context for saved objects