You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
The following APIs are available for Alerting.
- Create rule API to create a rule
- Update rule API to update the attributes for existing rules
- Get rule API to retrieve a single rule by ID
- Delete rule API to permanently remove a rule
- Find rules API to retrieve a paginated set of rules by condition
- List rule types API to retrieve a list of rule types
- Enable rule API to enable a single rule by ID
- Disable rule API to disable a single rule by ID
- Mute alert API to mute alert for a single rule by ID
- Unmute alert API to unmute alert for a single rule by ID
- Mute all alerts API to mute all alerts for a single rule by ID
- Unmute all alerts API to unmute all alerts for a single rule by ID
- Get Alerting framework health API to retrieve the health of the Alerting framework
For deprecated APIs, refer to Deprecated 7.x APIs.