Personalization’s critical role in converting ecommerce searches into sales
Despite cutting unnecessary purchases and buying fewer items in response to inflation, the majority of online shoppers are still prioritizing finding the right product over the lowest price. This customer mindset presents opportunities for personalizing ecommerce search to provide tailored shopping experiences and ultimately land more ecommerce sales.
A recent study conducted by Wakefield delves into online shopping trends to better understand how retailers can capitalize and turn searches into sales.
Download the study to learn why:
- Retailers have the most at stake with 78% of shoppers encountering difficulties searching for products on their websites
- 70% of online shoppers say it typically takes multiple tries to find what they are looking for
- Omnichannel offerings can further provide confidence for shoppers during uncertain times
- Personalizing product search engines offer the best shopping experience that can lead to more sales
- Learn more about how to deliver better ecommerce search experiences
- Learn more about using Elastic for ecommerce search
- Watch a virtual event: How to implement ecommerce search personalization with Elasticsearch
Get the report