We are honored to be named a Visionary in this year's Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Observability, for the third year in a row.
We believe this recognition validates Elastic's approach to delivering an open and flexible full-stack observability solution powered by advanced machine learning and analytics on the proven Elasticsearch Platform.
Elastic Observability enables teams to:
- Quickly detect and resolve issues before they impact users and continuously improve their systems
- Break down silos and consolidate metrics, logs, and traces with high cardinality and high dimensionality, correlated and in context
- Gain full visibility into complex hybrid and multi-cloud environments, including cloud-native and microservices technologies
- Perform interactive ad hoc investigations and create custom visualizations to find root cause faster
- Operate closer to workloads and ingest telemetry data at scale with flexible deployment options that can be hosted on-premises and on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Automatically receive actionable insights through powerful machine learning and analytics
Download the report to learn why Elastic was named a Visionary for three consecutive years.
Find additional details on where Elastic Observability is among the three highest scoring vendors in 3 out of 6 Use Cases in Gartner’s® Critical Capabilities Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and Observability companion report.
Gartner, "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring and Observability" Gregg Siegfried, Mrudula Bangera, Matt Crossley, Padraig Byrne July 2023
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Application Performance Monitoring and Observability, Gregg Siegfried, Mrudula Bangera, Matt Crossley, Padraig Byrne, July 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Elastic.