- Use the Metrics inventory to identify unavailable or unhealthy nodes. If the number of minimum master nodes is down, Elasticsearch is not available.
- Hardware issue.
- Routing has stopped because of a previous ES configuration failure.
- Disk/memory/CPU are saturated.
- The network is saturated or disconnected.
- Nodes are unable to join.
- Hardware issue: Any unhealthy hardware detected by the platform is automatically vacated within the hour. If this doesn’t happen, contact support.
- Routing stopped: A failed Elasticsearch configuration might stop the nodes routing. Restart the routing manually to bring the node back to health.
- Network saturated or disconnected: Contact support.
- Nodes unable to join: Fix the Elasticsearch configuration.
- Nodes unable to join: Contact support.