With your Elastic subscription, you get access to support from the creators of Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, Logstash, and much more. We’re here to help!
How do I open a support case?edit
There are three ways you can reach out to get support:
From the Support Portal: http://support.elastic.co. The Elastic Support Portal is the central place where you can access all of your cases, subscriptions, and licenses. Within a few hours after subscribing, you receive an email with instructions on how to log in to the Support Portal, where you can track both current and archived cases.
If you just signed up for a trial, you do not get access to the Support Portal until you subscribe. Instead, you can ask for help using the other methods detailed in this document.
- From the Elastic Cloud Console. Go to the Support page or select the support icon, that looks like a life preserver, on any page in the console.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us by email, please use the email address that you registered with, so that we can help you more quickly. If you are using a distribution list as your registered email, you can also register a second email address with us. Just open a case to let us know the name and email address you would like to be added.
When opening a case, there are a few things you can do to get help faster:
- Include the deployment ID that you want help with, especially if you have several deployments. You can find the deployment ID on the overview page for your cluster in the Elastic Cloud Console.
- Describe the problem. Include any relevant details, including error messages you encountered, dates and times when the problem occurred, or anything else you think might be helpful.
- Upload any pertinent files.
What level of support can I expect?edit
Support is governed by the Elastic Cloud Standard Terms of Service. The level of support you can expect to receive depends on your subscription level:
- Standard subscriptions and active trials
- The main focus of support is to ensure your deployment shows a green status and is available. There is no guaranteed initial or ongoing response time, but we do strive to engage on every issue within three business days. We do not offer weekend coverage, so we respond Monday through Friday only. To learn more, check Working with Elastic Cloud Support.
- Gold, Platinum and Enterprise subscriptions
- These subscription levels provide guaranteed response times for support issues, better support coverage hours, and support contacts at Elastic. It also includes support for how-to and development questions. The exact support coverage depends on your subscription level. To learn more, check Premium Support Services Policy.
If you are on a Standard subscription, and you are interested in upgrading your support level, please contact us. We also recommend that you read our best practices guide for getting the most out of your support experience: https://www.elastic.co/support/welcome.
Join the community forumsedit
Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana enjoy the benefit of having vibrant and helpful communities. You have our assurance of high-quality support and single source of truth as an Elastic Cloud user, but the Elastic community can also be a useful resource for you whenever you need it.
If you have any technical questions that are not for our Support team, hop on our Elastic community forums and get answers from the experts in the community, including people from Elastic.