You are looking at preliminary documentation for a future release. Not what you want? See the current release documentation.
Use the information in this section to troubleshoot common problems and find answers for frequently asked questions.
- Some settings are not returned via the nodes settings API
- Authorization exceptions
- Users command fails due to extra arguments
- Users are frequently locked out of Active Directory
- Certificate verification fails for curl on Mac
- SSLHandshakeException causes connections to fail
- Common SSL/TLS exceptions
- Common Kerberos exceptions
- Common SAML issues
- Internal Server Error in Kibana
- Setup-passwords command fails due to connection failure
- Failures due to relocation of the configuration files
For issues that you cannot fix yourself … we’re here to help. If you are an existing Elastic customer with a support contract, please create a ticket in the Elastic Support portal. Or post in the Elastic forum.
Intro to Kibana
ELK for Logs & Metrics