Description of which allocator instances are assigned to and also allows settings to be added to instance data.
- Optional filter to match allocators against
- Date/time that this instance configuration was marked for deletion
- Optional description for the instance configuration
- Numerics representing possible instance sizes that the instance configuration supports.
- Unique identifier for the instance configuration
- The type of instance (elasticsearch, kibana)
- Optional arbitrary metadata to associate with this template.
- Display name for the instance configuration.
- Node types (master, data) for the instance
- Settings for the instance storage multiplier
- Indicates if a instance configuration is system owned (restricts the set of operations that can be performed on it)