Defines the topology of the Elasticsearch nodes (eg number/capacity/types of nodes, and where they can be allocated)
- DEPRECATED: Controls the allocation strategy of this node type using a simplified version of the Elasticsearch filter DSL (together with 'node_configuration')
- Defines the Elasticsearch cluster settings. (If specified at the top level provides a field-by-field default; at the topology level provides the overrides)
- The memory capacity in MB for each node of this type built in each zone. NOTES: (Only powers of 2 starting with 1024 are supported. Will fail to allocate if too much memory is requested - use 'node_count_per_zone' in that case to split the cluster up within a zone)
- Controls the allocation strategy of this node type by pointing to the names of pre-registered allocator settings. Unless otherwise specified for this deployment, only 'default' is supported (equivalent to omitting).
- The number of nodes of this type that are allocated within each zone. NOTES: (ie total capacity per zone = 'node_count_per_zone' * 'memory_per_node' in MB). Cannot be set for tiebreaker topologies. For dedicated master nodes, must be 1 if an entry exists
- Controls the combinations of different Elasticsearch node types (default: can be master, can hold data, can run ingest pipelines). (Cannot be set for tiebreaker topologies)
- The default number of zones in which data nodes will be placed