Elastic Security unites two critical components of cybersecurity: endpoint security and SIEM. Together, the solution provides prevention, collection, detection, and response capabilities for unified protection across your infrastructure.
In Elastic Security 7.6, a new SIEM detection engine automates threat detection and minimizes mean time to detect (MTTD), freeing up your security team for tasks that require human intuition and skill.
Participate in this webinar to see the latest capabilities in action, and learn how endpoint security and SIEM can work together to speed up detection and response.
- Elastic Security overview
- SIEM detection engine and rules
- Live demo: Detecting and stopping APT activity
- Want to give Elastic SIEM a spin? Experience our latest version on Elasticsearch Service on Elastic Cloud or try an Elastic SIEM demo.
- Already have ECS-formatted data format in Elasticsearch? Just upgrade to 7.6 of the Elastic Stack to get on the hunt.
Director of Product, Security Market
Director, Product Management