Elasticsearch is the perfect place to store your logs, metrics, and application performance monitoring (APM) data. All of your operational data in one place gives you greater visibility into all aspects of your infrastructure and application ecosystem.
Join this webinar to learn how to get started with tracing in Elastic APM and to hear about the latest additions to Elastic APM. We'll also show you how search helps leverage and navigate the relationships between application traces and your logs and metrics data.
- Introduction and getting started with application tracing in Elastic APM
- Jaeger intake directly into Elasticsearch
- Automatic deployment annotations
- Integrations and new frameworks
- New agent-based metrics reporting
- Elastic Observability
- Elastic APM product page
- Elastic APM Agents documentation
- Language Libraries:
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service
Product Marketing, Observability