Join the upcoming 'Improving visibility into modern telco networks' in your timezone:
- Americas: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 9 a.m. PT
- Europe & India: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 11 a.m. CET, 3:30 p.m. IST
- Asia Pacific: Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 2 p.m. SGT, 5 p.m. AEDT
All sessions will be held in English.
Telco providers are at a crossroads. As 5G becomes the new standard for high-performance, low-latency connectivity, the path to global coverage is still far away. Telcos need the ability to see across multiple network generations to ensure customers have reliable service in whichever region they are connecting from. Visibility is thus becoming the ultimate challenge: where is the single pane of glass to spot network issues and action resolution?
Join this virtual event to hear how telcos leverage data assets to drive performance, improve operations and deliver greater customer satisfaction.
Session topics include:
- How to integrate legacy 3G /4G data into an NWDAF environment
- Experience first-hand how third-party providers deploy NWDAF standards based on Mobile Network observability and management
- The role of fully automated ML operations on the path to zero-touch
- Leveraging new and existing data to imagine innovative use cases in the telco space
- Model-driven telemetry and how it can be integrated into modern observability systems
- From 4G to 5G - Whole data network overview –past and future in a single pane of glass by Piotr Kobziakowski, Principal Solutions Architect at Elastic
- From RAN traces towards deep insights to solve hidden network connectivity problems using Elastic Stack by Jaroslaw Kozicki, Telecommunication/RAN Expert at NetWorks!
- NWDAF and Elastic Stack for Modern 5G Network Monitoring and Orchestration by Tomás Achaval, CEO & Founder and Martin Ferreyra, CTO & Co-Founder at Wilab
- Applied Telco use cases and methodologies. Elastic ML in real-life examples by Piotr Kobziakowski, Principal Solutions Architect at Elastic
Event duration: 2h20