Manage your Elasticsearch Service account right from the Elasticsearch Service Console. You can use the Account page to perform the following tasks:
- Add a credit card to use our service beyond the end of the trial period or to use additional features.
- Enable multi-factor authentication to add a layer of security to your Elasticsearch Service account.
- Check your account activity and billing history to see the charges for your subscription.
- Change the password for your Elasticsearch Service account and update the billing and operational contacts if more than one person from your organization is involved in billing and operations.
- Stop charges for a deployment by deleting it if you do not want to incur additional costs.
If you prefer not to use direct billing by providing your credit card information to us, we also offer AWS Marketplace billing.