We’re happy to announce the release of Kibana versions 5.1.2 and 4.6.4. Each of these versions includes numerous bug fixes.
As usual, you can get the latest Kibana release from our download page.
Changes in 5.1.2
- Using a secondary datetime field no longer triggers an error #9458
- Timepicker now has a collapse button again #9381
- Improve spy tab performance on Discover #9464
Changes in 4.6.4
Many of the changes in 4.6.4 were already shipped with 5.0, but we wanted to make them available in 4.6 as well.
- Upgrade Node.js to version 6.9.0 for improved memory use and a segfault fix #8733
- Add state:storeInSessionState option enabling shorter URLs and enhancing Internet Explorer support #8022
- Upgrade Hapi server to 14.2.0 to support the new Node.js version #8313
- Trailing slash redirects now include the basepath configuration #8966
- Improved rendering performance on Discover app with large numbers of fields #9014
- Fix alias support when fetching types #8338
- Honor custom label for percentile ranks aggregation #7123
- Honor custom label for percentile and median metric visualizations #7021
ignore_unmappedin config migration #6463