We are happy to announce the third iteration of the self-managed, on-premises Elastic App Search beta.
Beta3 adds a set of recent features. You can now:
- Configure a mailer to send user invitations.
- Create a compressed diagnostic bundle to help troubleshoot issues.
And it contains minor bug fixes and enhancements, notably:
- The sample Engine has been removed.
- Indexing performance has been significantly improved.
- Configuration is now managed through an
- Multi query curations no longer restrict the active curated query.
If you are already running App Search beta1 or beta2, we recommend upgrading to beta3.
As we get closer to general availability, your feedback is essential. Please send us an email!
If you haven’t checked it out yet, now is a great time to take Elastic App Search for a free test drive.