We’re thrilled to announce that for the second year in a row, Fairygodboss, an organization that offers a free career platform where women can connect, research potential employers, learn more about employers’ diversity practices, and discover amazing job opportunities, has named Elastic as the “best technology company for women”!
We were also humbled to learn that Fairygodboss went on to name Elastic as a leader in two other categories for empowering women in the workplace:
- Best companies for women - We were also named a leader by popular vote as the best overall company to work for as a woman.
- Best companies where CEOs support gender diversity - Finally, we were recognized as a leader for the work Shay Banon, founder and CEO of Elastic, puts into nurturing gender diversity practices throughout the business.
- Developing meaningful opportunities for women
- Ensuring our culture embodies kindness and compassion as the norm
- Staying engaged with the tech community to advance equality and diversity
- Implementing policies that support flexibility in the workplace
Read what SVP of global human resources, Leah Sutton, shared with our internal team about the awards and a little bit more about our commitment to supporting Elasticians to come as they are.
“Over the last year, it's been humbling to have Fairygodboss and Forbes, highlight our efforts, and amplify our values of supporting women and building balanced teams that work for everyone… We couldn’t have done this without the many Elasticians who took the time to submit their reviews and feedback to Fairygodboss, so thank you. We want you to know that we are taking the feedback we’ve received to heart as we continue to work towards creating an even more inclusive Elastic.”