Your data lives in many different places — relational databases, NoSQL databases, file systems, and more — and bringing it all together can be difficult. This course provides a strong foundation for understanding the differences between a relational database and Elasticsearch, and how to model your data accordingly. It covers how to extract data from a database, transform and enrich it, and load it into Elasticsearch. You will also explore how to keep different data stores synchronized. After completing this course, you will be prepared to model and migrate your data in a systematic and sustainable way.
- Elasticsearch and Databases
- Data Modeling
- Migrating Data into Elasticsearch
- Synchronizing Different Data Stores
This course is a module of the Elasticsearch Advanced Search specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class