Keeping up with Kibana: This week in Kibana for April 2, 2018
Welcome to Keeping up with Kibana! This is a series of posts on new developments in the Kibana project and any related learning resources and events.
It's been a while since the last update, so there is a lot to catch up on!
EUIfication Process Continues
- Added EuiIconTip #528
- And allowed color to be passed in for EuiIconTip #580
- Updated components to support both href and onClick #554
- Updated calculatePopoverPosition to seek the position with the largest amount of visible surface area of the popover. #550
- Docs homepage update, colors guideline + misc fixes #494
- Lots of bug fixes with a focus on responsiveness & accessibility
We have been working hard to clean up and extend map data in the Elastic Map Service and to make other improvements to maps functionality and documentation.
- Maps now restricts/allows zoom correctly when changing configuration during editing #17367
- Tilemap configurations are now added as an option in addition to the EMS-settings #17367
- World layer now has Curacao and Netherlands Antilles (we know you were worried) #16997
- EMS now has better default ordering of vector layers #17197
Kibana query language auto-complete
And last (but certainly not least!) Kibana will offer suggestions for field names, operators, values, and conjunctions.