Do you have a JSON, CSV, or text file that you want to search and analyze with Elasticsearch? We’ll discuss how to use Data Visualizer feature in Kibana (which is powered by machine learning) to ingest, parse, and index your file in a few clicks — all via Kibana. Plus, discover how to configure ingest node pipelines to continually stream in new data.
- What is ML file structure finder?
- Live demo of importing JSON, CSV, and text files in Kibana
- Add additional logic via ingest node configurations
- Importing CSV and Log Data into Elasticsearch with File Data Visualizer
- Earthquake data with the Elastic Stack
- A New Way To Ingest - Part 1
- Introducing data visualization and modules in machine learning