The just-released version Elasticsearch Service introduces many new features and customization options that optimizes for more use cases and simplifies operations for larger deployments. Elasticsearch Service on Elastic Cloud is the official hosted Elasticsearch and Kibana offering from Elastic (the makers of Elasticsearch).
Engineers and product managers from the Elasticsearch Service team rundown the latest features and show them in action.
- Deployment templates automatically matching your use case to the right hardware
- Support for hot-warm architecture, including index lifecycle management
- Machine learning features, including anomaly detection & forecasting
- Auto provisioning of dedicated master nodes
The webinar will also cover the new pricing model, that brings a lower starting price and increased transparency.
Additional Resources (Related content)
- Elasticsearch Service Free 14-Day Trial
- Announcement Blog Post
- New Pricing Blog Post and FAQ
- Hot-Warm Architecture Template documentation
Want to learn more about the differences between the Amazon Elasticsearch Service and our official Elasticsearch Service? Visit our AWS Elasticsearch comparison page.