Security is foundational to any healthcare organization that manages patient data — but when it comes to securing patient data, it's not a question of if but when you'll get attacked. With the number of security solutions in any given organization, Elastic Security can improve the simplicity and time associated with identifying, triaging, and investigating security events.
During this session you'll learn how organizations use Elastic Security to:
- Explore security data with SIEM to triage events and perform initial investigations.
- Combine SIEM and Elastic Endpoint Security to automatically and flexibly respond to threats in real time, whether in the cloud, on-premises, or in hybrid environments.
- Introduction to the Elastic Stack
- Specific threats to healthcare organizations
- Cost-effective and compliant data retention
- Machine learning and anomaly detection for SIEM