Join the upcoming Visualizing observability data with Kibana and the Elastic Platform session in your timezone:
- Americas: Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 9 a.m. PT
- Europe & India: Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 11 a.m. CEST, 2:30 p.m. IST
- Asia Pacific: Tuesday, October 11, 2022, at 1:30 p.m. SGT, 4:30 p.m. AEDT
Learn how to get the most value out of your observability data using the Elastic Stack and Elastic Observability. Get an overview of the different apps in Kibana that can help you reduce the time it takes to find and resolve issues in production, including how to use out-of-the-box visualizations and dashboards for more advanced use cases.
- Get an overview of Elastic Observability
- Learn to navigate the Logs, Metrics, and Uptime apps
- See how to use prebuilt, out-of-the-box visualizations
- Create custom visualizations of your observability data using Kibana
- Learn the fundamental skills for implementing system observability with Elastic and our on-demand course
- Discover how Elastic Observability helps organizations drive resilience and accelerate results that matter
- Want to learn more? Check out our Data Analysis with Kibana trainingTry hosted Kibana (and Elasticsearch) with a no-cost 14-day trial of Elastic Cloud.