Vulnerability Risk Management
Managing your vulnerabilities is an important part of risk mitigation, but it’s only effective if it’s timely and holistic. In this course, you’ll learn how to use the Elastic Stack to centrally store and query your vulnerability data in real time. You will also learn how to ingest, model, explore, visualize, and alert on vulnerability scan data that could potentially span a cluster of hundreds of nodes using different features of the Elastic Stack. After completing this course, you'll be able to easily manage your system vulnerabilities from a centralized location.
- Fundamentals of Vulnerability Risk Management
- Mapping and Data Modeling Risk Scan Results in Elasticsearch
- Integrating Data from Vulnerability Scanners with Filebeat
- Exploring and Analyzing Vulnerability Data with Kibana
This course is a module of the Security Analytics specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Network Security Analysts, Security Risk Practitioners, Information Security Consultants
Virtual Classroom - 1 Day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend you have taken Kibana Data Analysis and Elasticsearch Engineer I or possess equivalent knowledge.
- General familiarity around security log data
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic python programming knowledge helpful, but not required
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
Upcoming Classes — Vulnerability Risk Management
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.