Monitoring Web Server Metrics
Whether you’re using Apache or NGINX, the Elastic Stack is a powerful solution for monitoring the performance of your web servers. In this course, you will learn about the tools in the Elastic Stack that you can use to collect and track important metrics to maintain a healthy web server. You’ll also learn to detect anomalous activity, send alerts when you encounter a sudden surge in requests, and build visualizations so you can share your findings with your team. After completing this course, you will be able to use metrics to gain deeper insight into the health of your web server ecosystem.
- Web Server Metrics
- Beats for Metrics Collection
- Visualizing Metrics
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Anomaly Detection with Machine Learning
This course is a module of the Metrics specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
- We recommend you have taken Elasticsearch Engineer I and Elasticsearch Engineer II or possess equivalent knowledge. Engineer I and Engineer II teach the concepts that are the foundation upon which all specializations are built.
- We also recommend that you have taken Metrics Fundamentals and Shipping Metrics Data (modules within this specialization).
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)