Visualizing Log Data with Kibana
Indexing and storing logs in Elasticsearch is an important step in achieving visibility into your organizational log data, but you need to be able to actually see what the log data is telling you. In this course, you will learn how to leverage Kibana as a logging visualization platform. You will write simple, yet powerful queries to search through your logs, and combine them with dazzling visualizations. You will also learn to combine multiple strategies to aid in your hunt for anomalies and outliers. After completing this course, you were be able to use Kibana to make insights stand out in your log data.
- Kibana Concepts
- Querying from Discover
- Time Series Visual Builder
- Hands-On Log Hunt Lab
This course is a module of the Logging specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Data Analysts, Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
Virtual Classroom - 1 day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend you have taken Kibana Data Analysis and Elasticsearch Engineer I or possess equivalent knowledge.
- We also recommend that you have taken Logging Fundamentals (another module within this specialization).
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
Upcoming Classes — Visualizing Log Data with Kibana
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.