Anomaly Detection and Alerting on Log Data
Indexing and storing logs in Elasticsearch is an important step in achieving visibility into your organizational log data, but what good is the data if it’s not actionable? In this course, you will learn how to leverage the Elastic Stack machine learning and alerting features to help you keep a closer eye on your logs. You will learn how to configure machine learning jobs and watches to get alerted when anomalies occur. After completing this course, you’ll be to more easily focus on important issues that could otherwise be missed within gigabytes of logs.
- The Importance of Logs
- Log Data and Index Patterns
- Organizational Benefits of Unifying Logs, Metrics, and other Data
- Introduction to the Elastic Stack
This course is a module of the Logging specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
Virtual Classroom - 1 day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend you have taken Elasticsearch Engineer I and Elasticsearch Engineer II or possess equivalent knowledge. Engineer I and Engineer II teach the concepts that are the foundation upon which all specializations are built.
- We also recommend that you have taken Logging Fundamentals (another module within this specialization).
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (Safari is not 100% supported)
Upcoming Classes — Anomaly Detection and Alerting on Log Data
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.