Indexing and storing logs in Elasticsearch is an important step in achieving visibility into your organizational log data, but what good is the data if it’s not actionable? In this course, you will learn how to leverage the Elastic Stack machine learning and alerting features to help you keep a closer eye on your logs. You will learn how to configure machine learning jobs and watches to get alerted when anomalies occur. After completing this course, you’ll be able to more easily focus on important issues that could otherwise be missed within gigabytes of logs.
- The Importance of Logs
- Log Data and Index Patterns
- Organizational Benefits of Unifying Logs, Metrics, and other Data
- Introduction to the Elastic Stack
This course is a module of the Logging specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
Virtual - 1 day | 2-3 hours
We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class
No classes are currently scheduled for this course. Browse our upcoming trainings to see what trainings are currently available.