Node.js Application Performance Monitoring
Elastic APM agents automatically collect in-depth performance metrics and errors from inside your applications, but you can also customize the data that agents send to the APM server. This instructor-led course will guide you through the Elastic APM Node.js agent custom configurations and APIs. You will learn how to create custom spans and transaction traces in your application, as well as how to troubleshoot the agent. After completing this course, you will be prepared to instrument your Node.js application to track performance and application metadata that is not automatically collected by the Elastic APM Node.js agent.
- Custom Node.js Agent Configurations
- Custom Transactions
- Custom Spans
- Troubleshooting Agent Issues
This course is a module of the APM specialization. Find out how our focused Training Specializations can help you with your use case.
Software Developers and Engineers, Data Architects, System Administrators, DevOps
Virtual - 1 Day | 2-3 hours
- We recommend taking the following foundational courses (or having equivalent knowledge):
- Familiarity with Node.js application development
- Stable internet connection
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class