Elastic Endpoint Security gives you the power to keep your endpoints safe from attack, as well as unparalleled visibility into any threat in your environment. This instructor-led course teaches you how to install, configure, and manage an Elastic Endpoint Security solution. You will learn endpoint detection and response workflows as well as how to hunt using the platform. The coursework culminates with a full-day capture-the-flag exercise in which you will discover and capture flags, simulating tactics from potential malicious activity. After completing this course, you will be able to keep your infrastructure safe from attacks, and have full visibility into how the attacks were initiated so they can be prevented in the future.
- Install and deploy Elastic Endpoint Security
- Protection policies
- Triage and tune
- Detection and response
- Hunting malicious activity
- Capture the flag
Security analysts who are responsible for implementing an Elastic Endpoint Security solution
Classroom - 4 days | 8 hours per day
This course is only offered privately. Please contact your sales representative or email us at email@example.com to schedule a training.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating system
- Basic understanding of cyber security concepts and terms
- Mac, Linux, or Windows
- Stable internet connection (virtual classroom)
- Latest version of Chrome or Firefox (other browsers not supported)
- Disable any ad blockers and restart your browser before class