Elastic has been recognized as a Strong Performer in The Forrester® Wave™ AI for IT Operations (AIOps), Q4 2022 report.
We believe Elastic's commitment to a full stack Observability solution based on our powerful search, storage, machine learning, and data analytics capabilities helped earn us the highest scores possible in multiple criteria. Here are some highlights from the report:
Download the report to see why Forrester said:
"Capabilities such as anomaly detection, data correlation, and interactive modeling of large datasets are core to Elastic implementations."
"Its monitoring support for containers and orchestrators is comprehensive."
"Elastic pushes the limits of data management capabilities."
Elastic received the highest score possible in 13 evaluation criteria including:
- Data Sources and Ingestion, Data Collection and Automation, Data Retention, Tiering and Rehydration
- Distributed Tracing, Application Diagnostics, and Container Monitoring
- Quantification and Validation, Discovery and Enrichment, Prediction and Probability, Dashboard and Reporting Capabilities
- Deployment Options
- Independent Research Firm Names Elastic a Strong Performer in Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps)
- Learn more about Elastic AIOps
- A Beginner's Guide to AIOps
The Forrester Wave™ is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave™ are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave™ is a graphical representation of Forrester's call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave™. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.