Where in the World is Elastic? - AWS New York and Boston Meetup
Welcome to Where in the World is Elastic!
Happy new year! We are back again with Elastic meetups happening near you this week!
January 12: Manitoba UNIX User Group - Winnipeg, Canada
- This week's meetup will feature a talk on Logstash.
January 12: Boston AWS Meetup Group
- This week's talk is titled "Lessons Learned in Deploying the ELK Stack."
January 12: Elastic Minneapolis User Group Meetup
- Members of this meetup will hear Nathan Zamecnik talk about use cases for Kibana, Timelion and Graph API.
January 13: New York Apache Drill Meetup
- Igor Motov will be giving a talk on how to use Logstash and Beats with Elasticsearch.
January 14: AWS New York Meetup
- Learn how to set up Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana on AWS.
January 12: Not Only SQL Tel Aviv Meetup
- From 19:00-19:45 Christoph Wurm will be giving a talk titled "Predictive Analytics on Elasticsearch."
January 13: Elastic Tel Aviv Meetup
- Christoph Wurm will being talking about what's new in Elasticsearch 2.0 and Boaz Leskes will be giving a talk titled, "Every Shard Deserves a Home - Shard Allocation in Elasticsearch."
January 14: Warsaw R Users Group Meetup
January 12: Elastic Taipei Meetup
That's it for this week. Stay tuned next week for more Elastic happenings.
- The Elastic Team
P.S. Contact us if you're interested in hosting a meetup or are giving a talk about Beats, Elasticsearch, Logstash or Kibana – we can offer support and send you swag!