With its ease of deployment, pre-tuned relevance, intuitive interface, and hassle-free administration, Elastic Enterprise Search (Beta) provides a powerful yet simple way to apply the relevance, scale, and speed of Elasticsearch to your organizational search needs. When you create a single source of truth, people can spend less time finding and more time doing.
Learn how to spin up the all-new Elastic Enterprise Search on your own hardware at no charge during the beta period, and start instantly indexing content across a variety of common cloud applications (Salesforce, Dropbox, Drive, GitHub, or connect to any source with the Custom Source API).
- Get a rundown of downloading, prerequisites, and beta details
- Review common cloud and enterprise data sources
- Understand different search capabilities: weights, autocomplete, facets, and more
- Monitor and customize the search experience
- Learn how to get involved in the Elastic community