- Observability: other versions:
- What is Elastic Observability?
- What’s new in 8.8
- Get started
- Application performance monitoring (APM)
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Synthetic monitoring
- Get started
- Scripting browser monitors
- Configure lightweight monitors
- Manage monitors
- Work with params and secrets
- Analyze monitor data
- Monitor resources on private networks
- Use the CLI
- Configure projects
- Configure Synthetics settings
- Grant users access to secured resources
- Manage data retention
- Use Synthetics with traffic filters
- Migrate from the Elastic Synthetics integration
- Synthetics support matrix
- Synthetics Encryption and Security
- Uptime monitoring
- Real user monitoring
- Universal Profiling (beta)
- Service-level objectives (SLOs) (beta)
- CI/CD observability
- Fields reference
- Monitor Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Elastic Agent
- Monitor Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Beats
- Monitor Google Cloud Platform
- Monitor a Java application
- Monitor Kubernetes
- Monitor Microsoft Azure with Elastic Agent
- Monitor Microsoft Azure with the Azure Native ISV Service
- Monitor Microsoft Azure with Beats
Rely on the most widely deployed observability solution, powered by machine learning and analytics, to converge metrics, logs, and traces that deliver unified visibility and actionable insights.
- Eliminate tool silos and efficiently store data
- Get visibility across hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Monitor your digital experience — 24/7
What do you want to observe?
Monitor your application performance
Learn how to collect and visualize Application Performance Monitoring (APM) data with the Elastic Stack.
Monitor your application logs
Correlate your application logs and traces for increased visibility into your services.
Learn how to monitor logs and infrastructure metrics from systems and services across your organization.
Monitor your users
Learn how to monitor logs and metrics from systems and services across your organization.
Write a synthetic test
Write a synthetic test to check critical actions that an end-user might make on your site.
Cross-platform and multi-cloud visibility and analytics.
Observe your entire software lifecycle — from development to production.
Automate anomaly detection and accelerate root cause analysis.
Measure, gauge, and improve your end users’ experience.