Elastic Stack: LoggingRegister
Is it time to level up your logging? With the Elastic Stack: Logging on-demand course you will experience nearly 3.5 hours of detailed, professional video content as online training developed by our engineers covering Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats! This course has over 60 unique modules split into 6 sections and includes numerous challenging quizzes and hands-on labs which will leave you with a fully functional Elastic Stack solution. Learn how to collect system metric data using Topbeat and how to extract and ship log data using Filebeat to Logstash for transformation and loading into Elasticsearch. You will then learn how to visualize and explore this data using Elasticsearch aggregations and searches in Kibana quickly and correctly.
All training materials are provided via the Elastic training portal at https://training.elastic.co
(Have training questions? Review our FAQ.)
Audience Anyone who is new to the Elastic Stack to collect, ship, transform, store, and visualize log and event data.
Duration With 3 hours, 25 minutes of instructional video, 5 labs and over 40 quizzes, we expect a typical student will take between 6-8 hours to complete the course.
Price $400 USD
- No prior knowledge of the Elastic Stack is required. This course is designed for individuals new to the Elastic Stack.
- Comfort using the terminal or command line is recommended.
- Participants must use their own desktop or laptop system
- Internet connection capable of streaming video
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Java version 1.8u20 or later installed
- A modern web browser
- At least 20% free disk space
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.