Welcome to Where in the World is Elastic!
Find out which Elastic events and meetups are happening near you this week.
February 1-5: OOP Konferenze 2016 - Munich
- Alexander Reelsen is giving a talk about the Elastic Stack on Thursday, February 4th.
February 1-5: linux.conf.au
- Elastic's own Joshua Rich and Mark Walkom will be presenting "Tutorial: The Power of Open Data with ELK" on Thursday, February 4th.
February 2: PolderPHP Meetup - Lelystad, The Netherlands
- This meetup will go into depth about how to use Elasticsearch beyond installation.
February 3: Elastic Paris Meetup
February 3: Elastic Manchester User Group Meetup
- Get an introduction to Elasticsearch. Find out what it is, what it can be used for, and how to use it.
February 4: Search Meetup Karlsruhe
- Presentations at this meetup will focus Elasticsearch and geolocation, as well as, plugins for Kibana.
February 5: Analytics and DevOps Italia Meetup - Milan
February 1: Web Design and Development Meetup - Arizona
- Get an introduction to Elasticsearch.
February 2: Elastic San Francisco Meetup
February 2: Elastic Austin User Group Meetup
- The focus of this meetup will be "Visualizations in Elastic - Timelion and Graph API."
February 4: Elastic Los Angeles User Group Meetup
February 2: Elastic South Africa Meetup - Johannesburg
- Learn how to manage time-series data on Elasticsearch from Elastic's, Christoph Wurm and Dale McDiarmid.
February 2: Adelaide.rb Meetup Group
- Learn how to integrate Elasticsearch into your projects.
That's it for this week. Stay tuned next week for more Elastic happenings.
- The Elastic Team
P.S. Contact us if you're interested in hosting a meetup or are giving a talk about Beats, Elasticsearch, Logstash or Kibana – we can offer support and send you swag!