For information about the Kibana 7.13.3 release, review the following information.
Before you upgrade, review the known issues, then mitigate the impact to your application.
There are no known issues in 7.13.3.
For the known issues in previous releases, refer to the following:
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 7.13.3, review the 7.13.0 breaking changes, then mitigate the impact to your application.
Review the breaking changes in previous versions:
The 7.13.3 release includes the following bug fixes.
- Fixes disabled viz filter is applied #101859
- Fixes filters getting lost when hiding the chart #103100
- Lens & Visualize Editors
- Fixes geo alerts handling of multi-fields #100348
- Fixes the Windows kibana-encryption-keys CLI by adding an entry point #102070
- Fixes delayed status API updates in alerting and task_manager #101778
- Fixes too_long_frame_exception by passing scroll_id in the request body #102972
- Fixes environment filter in the User Experience app #102063