For information about the Kibana 7.13.1 release, review the following information.
Kibana instances with dashboard panels that are
by value and have drilldowns may fail to start after upgrade.
We recommend that users who have been using drilldowns in Kibana wait for 7.13.2 to upgrade.
For more information, refer to #101430.
Breaking changes can prevent your application from optimal operation and performance. Before you upgrade to 7.13.1, review the 7.13.0 breaking changes, then mitigate the impact to your application.
Review the breaking changes in previous versions:
- Adds ignore_above to alerts params mappings to handle immense params #100726
- Adds missing install button for integrations that aren’t installed yet #100370
- Machine Learning
- Fixes field used in remote desktop protocol (RDP) anomaly detection job to event.type #100000
- Fixes large integer formatting with decimal part using numeral-js #99609
- Querying & Filtering
- Using a range query in KQL against a scripted number field now works properly #99554
- Adds appropriate table caption for table listing generated reports #100118
- Gracefully handle malformed index patterns on role management pages #99918