The plan that defines the cluster
- Documents which deployment template was used in the creation of this plan
- Defines the Elasticsearch cluster settings. (If specified at the top level provides a field-by-field default; at the topology level provides the overrides)
- DEPRECATED: Scheduled for removal in a future version of the API. Whether to add a tiebreaker node in an unused zone (defaults to auto-decide based on topology). If master nodes are specified then this cannot be left blank, you must explictly decide true or false.
- DEPRECATED: Scheduled for removal in a future version of the API. Defines the topology (capacity and location) of the special tiebreaker node. If masters nodes are present, their topology acts as a default for the tiebreaker topology
- Defines configuration parameters that control how the plan (ie consisting of the cluster topology and Elasticsearch settings) is applied
DEPRECATED: Scheduled for removal in a future version of the API. Please use
cluster_topology.zone_countinstead. The default number of zones in which data nodes will be placed, if not specified in the per topology settings