The plan that defines the cluster
- Defines the Elasticsearch cluster settings
- Whether to add a tiebreaker node in an unused zone (defaults to auto-decide based on topology). If master nodes are specified then this cannot be left blank, you must explictly decide true or false.
- Defines the topology (capacity and location) of the special tiebreaker node. If masters nodes are present, their topology acts as a default for the tiebreaker topology
- Defines configuration parameters that control how the plan (ie consisting of the cluster topology and Elasticsearch settings) is applied
- The number of zones in which data nodes will be placed