We’re continuing to add powerful capabilities for logging and observability within the Elastic Stack. Features like a dedicated Logs UI, Infrastructure UI, Uptime monitoring, and APM, as well as advanced stack capabilities such as Index Lifecycle Management and rollups, all work toward providing you comprehensive oversight and proactive management of your data. These capabilities are further augmented by Elasticsearch Service (ESS) on Elastic Cloud, which enables you to spin up powerful deployments — such as hot-warm architecture — in just minutes.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to apply these robust logging and observability features within the Elastic Stack, and how to get up and running quickly with Elasticsearch Service.
- Intro to the Elastic Stack
- Intro to ESS
- Intro to logging and observability
- Customer examples
- Observability with Elastic Stack and ESS
- Infrastructure metrics
- Uptime monitoring
- Administration of large-scale observability deployments
- Hot-warm deployments
- Index Lifecycle Management
- Central Beats configuration
- How you can try this out today
Click here for the Q&A document.
Fancy taking a spin? Start a free 14-day trial.