Core Elasticsearch: Operations
This is an interactive course focused on learning Elasticsearch internals and applies to the roles of DBA, Developers, developer operations, and systems architect. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the "Core Elasticsearch: Operations" course.
This instructor-led training course will start with an introduction to Elasticsearch and thoroughly explores concepts such as scaling, high availability, and shard allocation. Through a series of hands-on labs, you will install, manage, and operate Elasticsearch from the perspective of an administrator. This will effectively guide you through a fully immersive experience in managing and operating Elasticsearch clusters.
This training course is targeted for DBA, Developers, Developer Operations, and Systems Architects.
1 Day | Class is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prior use of Elasticsearch is recommended, or completion of these courses:
- This course is often taken in conjunction with Core Elasticsearch: Developer
- Comfort using the terminal or command line is recommended
- Laptop with connectivity to Wi-Fi
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- A modern web browser
- Java version 1.8u20 or later installed
- At least 20% free disk space recommended
Upcoming Courses — Core Elasticsearch: Operations
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.