Core Elasticsearch: Developer
This hands-on, instructor-led training and virtual classroom course is designed for software developers and engineers who need to develop search and analytics applications using Elasticsearch. Students learn the internals of Elasticsearch from a developer’s perspective, including how to write search queries, perform text analysis, define mappings, perform aggregations, and model data. Upon finishing this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion for the "Core Elasticsearch for Developers" course.
This course is designed for software developers and engineers who need to build search and analytics solutions using Elasticsearch.
2 Days | Class is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4 Days | Class is scheduled for 4 consecutive days for 4 hours. Class times can be found at training.elastic.co
- No prior knowledge of Elasticsearch is required
- Students should be software developers familiar with programming concepts
- Students should be familiar with running commands from a command line or terminal
- Laptop with connectivity to Wi-Fi
- Mac, Linux OS, or Windows 7 or later
- Java version 1.8u20 or later installed
- A modern web browser
- At least 20% free disk space
Upcoming Courses — Core Elasticsearch: Developer
It was awesome. Both instructors are great speakers. They have a wide and deep knowledge about the topic, and they know how to pass it on. They are infecting with their enthusiasm.