At first glance, the Time Series Visual Builder (TSVB) in Kibana appears to be a collection of visualizations that you can build more easily elsewhere. Gauges, tables, and markdowns are all available as separate visualizations. But the TSVB is much more powerful than these visualizations alone because it allows you to combine an infinite number of aggregations and pipeline aggregations to display complex data in a meaningful way.
In this video, we will dive into the key features of the TSVB. Leveraging content and demos from our Kibana Data Analyst course, we will examine ways to color code your results for easy identification of issues, build markdown with dynamic data, layer data from multiple indices, and more. By the end of the video you’ll have good working knowledge of how to put the full power of the TSVB to work on your data.
- Leverage multiple indices in a single visualization
- Explore all facets of the TSVB panel options
- Visualize complex aggregations in easy-to-consume ways
- Kibana Data Analyst course
- Want to try it for yourself? Take some of these features for a spin with a free trial of our Elasticsearch Service
- Blog: Master time with Kibana’s new time series visual builder
- Blog: Kibana's New Time Series Visual Builder - Part 2
- Blog: Time Series, Annotations, and Anomalies with Kibana