pipeline.orderedsetting for docker image #13300
Updates to dependencies
- Update JRuby to 184.108.40.206 #13468
- Java 8 has been deprecated. Logstash 8.0 will remove support for Java versions before 11.
Logstash will no longer support the use of the
JAVA_HOMEenvironment variable in 8.0, and will use the bundled JDK instead. If you need to use a different version, use the
- Reminder: The Ruby Execution Engine is deprecated and will not be available in Logstash 8. The Java Execution Engine has been the default since 7.0 and reached substantial maturity in 7.10.
- Added options for securing the Logstash HTTP API using TLS and/or HTTP Basic auth #13308. We’re planning to follow up on the feature set shipped in 7.16. For details please see #13196.
Opting in to ECS compatibility per-pipeline (
pipeline.ecs_compatibility) or globally has graduated from BETA and is general available (GA).
LS_JAVA_HOMEenvironment variable to replace
Until 8.0, Logstash looks for
LS_JAVA_HOMEis not specified. (See Deprecations.)
- We recommend using the bundled JDK unless you have a compelling reason to use a different one.
- Until 8.0, Logstash looks for
- Logstash added tests against Java 17 and started supporting JDK 17 #13330
The complete list of supported operating systems and JVMs is available in the support matrix.
In this release, we continued our efforts towards Elastic Common Schema (ECS):
Avro Codec - 3.3.0
- Add ECS support. Add target option and event.original #36
Es_bulk Codec - 3.1.0
Add ECS support. Add
Aggregate Filter - 2.10.0
- Feat: add ability to generate new event during code execution #116
Elasticsearch Filter - 3.11.0
Azure_event_hubs Input - 1.4.0
- Updated the minor version of Azure SDK and other dependencies to ensure users of this plugin get upstream fixes and improvements #67
Elasticsearch Input - 4.12.1
Http_poller Input - 5.1.0
- Add ECS support #129
Elasticsearch Output - 11.2.1