Elastic Maps enables you to parse through your geographical data at scale, with speed, and in real time. With features like multiple layers and indices in a map, plotting of raw documents, dynamic client-side styling, and global search across multiple layers, you can understand and monitor your data with ease.
With Elastic Maps, you can:
- Create maps with multiple layers and indices.
- Upload GeoJSON files into Elasticsearch.
- Embed your map in Dashboards.
- Plot individual documents or use aggregations to plot any data set, no matter how large.
- Create choropleth maps.
- Use data driven styling to symbolize features from property values.
- Focus the data you want to display with searches.
Start your tour of Elastic Maps with the getting started tutorial.